I’m looking up psychologists in Halifax and I have hit the goddamn jackpot:
- Specialization in anxiety disorders
- Support for queer clients
- Office is literally across the street from my new apartment
- And best of all:
- "Most recently, I created Knotted Words Celtic Art, an online business selling inspirational celtic art, combining celtic knotwork with literary quotes, ranging from nursery rhymes and fairytales to poetry and more gothic fare inspired by the likes of H. P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe."
- ”When I’m not at the office, or creating artwork, you’ll find me writing, forever editing my young adult fantasy/literary horror manuscript that I am working towards getting published.”
I’m hoping she’ll be a good fit for me where it counts, but I think I’m going to enjoy talking to her no matter what.
Today’s devastating beauty is brought to you by Sephora and Visa. By which I mean that is where I shopped and now I have no money.
Lipstain is Stila and Contouring Kit is Smashbox.
Imagine Courf getting hurt like falling out of a tree or something like that and someone calls an ambulance because he broke his leg and the way he tells Combeferre is texting ‘Hey, is it cool if I come visit you at work?’ as the ambulance pulls up.
I hope Miss Claudette is okay.
Bolshoi’s The Nutcracker
Pretending to be straight is exhausting and coming out is terrifying.
yo if u dont like musical theatre thats cool but if u actually insult musical theatre in my presence dude i wont even argue with you i’ll just kill and eat you
these are probably the best pies in london
i’m cute as hell, which is incidentally where i came from
Guys I found footage of the Dallas Les Mis and IT IS AMAZING MY WORD WHY DON’T I LIVE IN DALLAS
so the saddest shortest story is attributed to hemingway:
"For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
and this came to me at breakfast and i thought it was hilarious.
- salazar: hey everyone just wanted your opinion on something
- helga: shoot
- salazar: okay what if we get giant versions of our house symbols
- rowena: what
- salazar: like godric would have a giant lion chilling out somewhere and rowena would have a big canary
- rowena: its an eagle
- salazar: okay whatever
- godric: i dont think uh
- salazar: it cant be too hard to find a huge badger
- godric: okay dude wtf no this is ridiculous absolutely no giant house symbols
- salazar: oh um okay because i kind of uh
- helga: what did you do
- salazar: NOTHING